Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Basic training January - February and March - April and May - June 2020

It's a new year and I started to follow a new channel - Pahla B Fitness!
She initiated a 31 days challenge on the first day of the year and I have been hanging on since then. Not every day but those 5 days a week I am doing a workout in the morning.

Here the workout for the day one of 2020! She has an amazing variation on the videos!
and
I have followed her advice and it feels good! I am dancing for longer hours than earlier.

I have not skipped the morning bicycling but continued to do it every day, right in the morning, right after getting up but only 10 min. Later in the afternoon I have an hour of ballet or gym or 30-20-10-training. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I have also bought a fitness ball which is the reason I found Pahla B's channel. I wanted to find some balance training and she has this one!



 Here is the address to her channel for even more suggestions!

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeXAh1l-MSjIbDkvHXa1yyA




No comments:

Post a Comment